There are several ways you can give to the United Way:
- Give online with PledgeLink
- Clicking this link directs you to PledgeLink, a secure third-party payment system used by United Way to protect payment information.
- For write-in designations, see the instructions below.
- Download a pledge card (PDF)
- Give $1 at the register at all Cornell Store locations
If you are submitting a hard-copy pledge card, please send it to:
University Business Service Center
East Hill Plaza
341 Pine Tree Road
If you have questions about giving, contact the unit director for your area.
How to Write In Designations to Nonprofits in Pledgelink
To pledge your gift in Pledgelink to a 501(c) (3) organization that does not appear on the list of United Way funded partners:
- Go to the box labeled Donations to a Specific United Way Agency.
- Click Select a Designation.
- Choose one of the options in the list or choose write in:
- Click Next.
- In the Find Designations space, in the Designation Name section, enter the organization’s name, city, and state.
- Click Find.
- If you see a message that reads, “There are no designations that matched your search criteria, click Can’t find my designation.
- Write in your designated organization’s name, city, and state.
- Click Select.
Your selected organization will appear in the designations space on your pledge form and then you can fill in the dollar amount you’d like to give to that organization.
Repeat these steps as many times as necessary to complete your write-in designations.
Once you’ve entered the last nonprofit’s name, you must start the process one more time to get your last entry to update or refresh.