Skip to main content


There are several ways you can give to the United Way:

If you are submitting a hard-copy pledge card, please send it to:

Kim Tilton
University Business Service Center
East Hill Plaza
341 Pine Tree Road

If you have questions about giving, contact the unit director for your area.